Welcome to BitDevs DC meeting 001!
Wednesday, October 19 2022 @ 7PM
As a reminder, the ground rules of BitDevs are as follow:
- No photos, videos, or recordings.
- Chatham House Rule: you may
reiterate the contents of the meeting without attribution.
These rules exist so that BitDevs participants can speak freely
within the event.
- John Light’s report Validity Rollups on Bitcoin
- Burak’s 998/999 taproot multisig that broke LND
- AJ Towns’ Bitcoin Inquisition project
- bmon: a new Bitcoin performance monitor
- CoreDev Atlanta recap
- An update on mempool/package relay and a background review
- Update on BIP 324 (encrypted P2P connections that support e.g. traffic shaping)
- Transcription from @kanzure
- @instagibbs’ Ephemeral Anchors proposal to fix feebumping
- Scanblocks rpc command merged
- Assumeutxo PR merged
- Lisa Neigut’s post about LN rate cards:
- Ruben Somsen’s proposal for unique address servers:
- John Law’s proposal for LN channels with long timeouts to let casual users not need
- Burak (i.e. lnd slayer) releases Simplicity Playground
- Cashu launched a PoC Chaumian ECash wallet with Lightning Support
- A high-level language that compiles down to miniscript
- Get on Stacker News!